September 2, 2021
To enjoy the festival a little, a lot or passionately, we have everything planned: book your Cinema, Club or Weekend pass!
To enjoy the festival a little, a lot or passionately, we have everything planned: book your Cinema, Club or Weekend pass, on sale directly here !
❄️☃️ We look forward to see you from December 11 to 18!
April 29, 2020
Films in VOD, festival playlist and wallpapers for Zoom, enough to make you believe you're in Les Arcs :)
- Many films screened at Les Arcs Film Festival are available on the different VOD platforms, and in particular :
- Two of Us, by Filippo Meneghetti (2019 edition, Previews section)
- Twelve Thousand, by Nadège Trebal (2019 edition, Hauteur section)
- Real Love, by Claire Burger (2018 edition, Cristal Arrow)
- Kedi, by Ceyda Torun (2017 edition, Documentary section)
- So Help Me God, by Jean Libon and Yves Hinant (2017 edition, Documentary section)
- Call Me by Your Name, by Luca Guadagnino (2017 edition, Hauteur section)
- Lost in Paris, by Fiona Gordon and Dominique Abel (2016 edition, Playtime section)
Don't wait any longer to watch them!
- (Re)discover also our playlist (Deezer or Spotify) ! Original and talented artists coming to Les Arcs Film Festival between 2014 and 2019, including La Chica, Jain, Crystal Murray or M! To listen without moderation.
- Don't hesitate to dive into our green podcasts! Nine podcasts made at Les Arcs Film Festival 2019, about the different possibilities for the cinema to turn to eco-friendly models.
- And last but not least, we offer you some of Les Arcs Film Festival's Zoom backgrounds, specially designed for your videoconferences! To liven up your discussions with a little mountain air, we offer you this magnificent view from the Aiguille Rouge at sunrise, or when the sun is already high; but also this view of the mythical cable car leading to the Aiguille Rouge, and this misty mountain which - we hope - will allow you to travel through the mind during these times of confinement.
April 1, 2020
Anticipating the post-lock down, while chances are that the virus will still be active, the festival looks ahead.
We foresee to build 17 igloos and to use the 12 saunas of the resort in order for the professional event can take place in small areas with few people at the same time, with extreme temperature so that the virus can not survive.
The O'Chaud party will be maintained as the inside temperature is never lower than 42°c.
The projections will be broadcasted on the internal network of the resort.