Cinema, Week-end and Priority passes
The Festival Passes are online !
Book your festival pass now !
Cinema and Priority Pass
The Cinema pass gives access to all public screenings of the festival's program in 5 locations from 12 to 19 December 2015 as well as a hard copy of the catalogue (within the limits of available stocks).
The passes bought in pre-sale should be collected on site, in the place selected when ordering the pass and with a justification of your order:
- “Le Coeur d’Or” theatre in Bourg Saint Maurice (on Friday 9, from 5PM to 7.30PM) and at the same hours as the festival’s screenings of public projections.)
- Bernard Taillefer Centre at Arc 1800 (on Saturday 10, from 3PM to 6PM and at the same hours as the festival's screenings of public projections.)
- Savoie Manoir at Arc 1950, (on Saturday 10, and all the days of the festival, at 9AM to 7PM.)
From Saturday 10 December until Friday 17 December 2016, you can buy your tickets and cinema pass at different points of sale:
- Bernard Taillefer Centre at Arc 1800 (from Saturday 10, from 3PM and other days from 10AM to 8.30PM)
- “Le Coeur d’Or” theatre in Bourg-Saint-Maurice (same hours as the festival’s screenings)
- Space "U, Culture" (Super U, Bourg-Saint-Maurice)
You can also buy your tickets at Festival Room at Arc 2000, the coupole at Arc 1600 and on the Lodge at Arc 1800 and at the same hours as the festival’s screenings.
- Public pass in pre-sale: 30€ (until 7 December 2016)
- Public Pass on site: 35€
- Ticket: 7€
- Discount ticket: 4€
- School groups: 3,50€
Priority pass: ideal in order not to queue and be sure to have a seat at the festival’s screenings, at Bernard Taillefer Centre and the Coeur d’Or theatre in Bourg Saint Maurice.
- priority pass in pre-sale: 58€ (until 7 December 2016)
- priority pass on site: 62 €
New this year : Week-end pass !
Come on, and enjoy the festival and all sessions for the opening weekend
- Pass cine weekend on site : 15€
The Cinema Pass advantages
The Cinema Pass can enjoy a large range of discounts in the shops and restaurants of the ski resort. Just present your pass and take advantage of those preferential rates.
The participating shops and restaurants are listed here.